September 30, 2009

Points of You

Tonight I have an apartment full of people filming a film... which includes actors, cameramen, director, producer and so on. This means I am banished into my room where I will need to be silent (which as strange as it sounds I understand as unwanted sound is a bitch sometimes). So my plan of action is to maybe watch a film on the laptop with headphones, or possibly watch a few more episodes of Carnivale.

Inductions at Uni are now over, and so proper lessons start Monday, which means I have a full two days and the weekend ahead of me with not much to do. Tomorrow I think a few friends are coming around and a film shall be the form of entertainment for us, and then after that there isn't really many other plans. I will more than likely be lazy, do bugger all and sleep a lot in preparation for the sleepless cave of existence that is University.

I know this is all I have blogged about, my life, Uni life... and I apologise. This blog started as a light place for me to discuss random goings on, random news and anything that popped into my head, and its turned into yet another shitty blog and someones shitty life. I promise soon enough I will be returning it to its normal state, and maybe also using it as a platform to bounce some ideas for projects on, and possibly if people would be so kind, maybe get some feedback.

My blogs comment virginity is yet to be broken. Basically, I have had no comments. This leads me to a few conclusions. A) No-one is reading it. B) Nothing I am saying is of worth of in need of feedback or C) You just can't be arsed. I don't per se, but if there is ANYTHING you would like to say, or ask, or tell me, then go ahead and don't be afraid. I would hope that at maybe some point in the future this place can be a good place to communicate with people about subjects, or express some ideas and have discussions.

I think the best blogs and websites in general are the ones where discussion is a key element, and for this to work I would need participation. I don't expect much, but possibly some point within the next few days I will post something which we could maybe discuss... Would you be willing to try and feedback some thoughts and opinions? Hmm.

If not, don't worry. I've never had a blog that actively encourages feedback, so I will try it and if it doesn't succeed, c'est la vie... I'll go back to my normal way of doing things.

Bye for now, and i'll post again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment