October 2, 2009

He Got His Passion for His Passion Back

It's rather a strange thing to feel creative again. For the last few months after leaving college and having nothing to do (literally) I have kind of put my mind at rest, and suddenly being back in a learning environment, surrounded by people (or some rather) who are passionate about film, its bringing out the best in me again.

I can genuinly say I feel happy for the first time in a long time. Sure, life's not exactly a bunch of roses and everything isn't going perfectly, but it's not bad, not really. I think I'm always at my happiest when I'm doing things creatively, whether it be artwork, thinking of concepts and ideas for films or creating music, these are the things which make me happy. Its good to be able to think properly again, in a creative way. These last few days my mind has been brimming with ideas for screenplays and concepts, I've been slowly building back those bricks that build the mind I feel I should never lose.

I start lessons properly next week, and all being well things will go well and I can keep this fire burning while it is hot. I suspect when the time comes to be stuck into groups for our first projects, I will no doubt end up with some characters that do nothing, the type that really don't care and just go along for the ride, and this is an obstacle I have to overcome at every hurdle so far... but all being well, and optimistically i'm hoping this won't be the case.

And so it was... He got his passion for his passion back, and life was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment