September 14, 2009

A boring Blog... No, really.

Firstly, sorry for the lack of communication, if you even noticed at all that I was gone from this 'blogosphere'.

I've been pretty vacant all weekend. Started Friday night with a celebration for my birthday, and as usual the negative vibe I get before going ends up being pretty accurate. It was a disaster of a night, a disaster of epic proportions... infact it sunk with the Titanic it was such a fucking fail.

It just went very, very, very wrong... for a number of reasons which would be wrong to discuss. I had little to do with the disaster and although you may be thinking 'Yeah right, we all say that', its true.

So that was that.

Then for the rest of the weekend I have been very lazy, and then very busy, then lazy again. I've been sorting out some more stuff for Uni, sifting through 18 years worth of hoarding madness and in general trying to clear everything before the big move.

I also gave my beautiful gerbils a new home. Myles and Dave are no longer my babies. It was sad letting them go, but they went to a good home. My bedroom looks very dull and uninteresting without them and there is no-one I can moan at who won't moan back at me for moaning.

That was that.

Then i've simply been watching The Tribe, Beautiful People and a few other DVD's, as well as taking music from my old computer that I no longer have on CD and putting them on this newer computer. I even found some vintage S Club and the spin off kiddy band S Club Juniors (who I saw live back in the day ya know).

So its been a very mixed bag of a weekend. Not quite my normal routine, not quite amazing and never quite sane, but still... It was what it was.

In other news, I will soon be putting in motion my masterplan blog, which as I have said before you may not like... or maybe I will be surprised and you will.

'Til then. Au Revoir!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment