September 29, 2009

Art Says All In Silence

Although I have not posted any of my sketches and drawings in this blog before, I thought it would be good to post some new ones I did tonight for no reason other than wanting to, which is as good a reason as any. I don't have a scanner, so I have had to make do with a webcam picture, which means the quality isn't fantastic but I have tried to make them look a bit better with some quick editing.


So here they are:




Nothing special really, but I realised after that they were very different to anything I had done before, and if i'm honest maybe a little better than the more simple things I tend to stick to. I don't know really, they just seem more realistic and detailed. A step in the right direction I think.
Art is one of those things that has always kept me more level headed. If I feel upset, or feel overwhelmingly emotional, I always find expressing myself through art can be one of the best things to unwind and calm down. I have no desire really to be an artist, but it's certainly something I enjoy (and i'm not good enough to make a living from it either), but I do enjoy it.
Anyway, thats all really. I've unleashed the new art on an unsuspecting world (or about the 3 people who read this blog, haha).
Bye for now



No comments:

Post a Comment