September 25, 2009

An Apology, An Update, A Hobo

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post to say i'm sorry i've not wrote a post in a while.

I'm now at University. Although lessons have not properly stated yet as I am in my induction week, Its quite scary just how busy I am already. It's felt weird not to be online or writing blogs as often as I normally have and would be, but I guess It's something that kind of needs to happen.

I'm not saying I will suddenly have a blossoming social life and be out everynight and never come online, but I will certainly be more busy, and with this new busy life I doubt I shall be able to keep everything up to date as much as I once did. In a way I think I need to cut my Internet dosage down a little... but addiction is a strong thing.

Don't worry, if anyone actually takes the time to read this thing... I will still be here a few times a week (all being well) to cum all over your screens with my thoughts and feelings towards unimportant things (which I realise is a very strange way of putting what is actually just 'writing a blog').

While I am here though, I will mention that University life isn't, for me at least, all its cracked up to be. Maybe its because i'm not all that fussed about going out every night and getting blind drunk and falling into bushes and puking (although my first freshers event was kind of like that, without the bush falling though). I know some people here who have literally been out every night and done the whole typical student thing, including turning up to lectures with the hangover from hell, but its not something I think fondly of or something I feel I will be contributing to, simply because it doesn't interest me that much.

I've done a fair few things so far that I enjoy, like going to the cinema a few times, going for a nice pint and meal, watching a film in the apartment... and I feel this is more the approach I will be taking rather than going out on a bender all the time.

Its quite strange how since I got here, being in University and in the lecture room is the time I have probably most enjoyed. My whole life at the moment (and probably the next three years) has been waking up and getting ready for Uni, maybe doing something in the evening (like the cinema) and then going to sleep ready for Uni. When it comes to evening I am constantly worried about not waking up and missing lectures, or something along those lines, and it really has sucked me into a routine (kind of) of just living for Uni, which is probably not the best approach as such but is happening naturally.

Anyway, I should get off. I'm going to on a trip today and they won't be best pleased if I turn up to the coach in my underwear and looking like a hobo. Talking of hobo's though, there was an Irish hobo sat on a step the other day, and at first he was really nice while asking me for money, and when I kept walking he said, and in an Irish accent may I add (just imagine it) 'Ya filthy faggot. God looks unkindly on your kind and you're gunna go ta hell ya know'.

Which was lovely.

Until next time,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment