October 11, 2009

What to call something that deserves no name?

I've been having a bit of a low day today. No reason, just low. I've been over-thinking, over-analysing and feeling run down. Again, no reason, I emphasise this. Of course when I say no reason there is always a reason, just as when people say 'I'm fine' its often the case they are not.

There is little reason, I should say, or self fabricated reason, imagined reason, reason for reasons sake. Few. All of which lead into a boiling pot of doubt. Doubt is the killer in all of this, because when I doubt it makes everything seem unreal, the good and the bad. Doubt is the curiosity that the cat killed, that killed me in the past, doubt is the devil in disguise in all of this.

The devil on my shoulder that whispers sweet nothings that are somethings when listened to, but otherwise nothing. Falling empty into the earths core, the brain, a thing of mystery. Untold.

Strange mood, strange light, street light. Yes, I think I understand that the only thing you can ever understand is that nothing is ever certain, I think. Do I know this? No. I think. Sinking however into the abyss is a shit stirring mental state that never ceases to leave alone, not never, ever. However this my friend is the thing I mean, when times are good they are good, but the bad is still there, always, just hidden behind the facade of a laugh.

When the fire burns up and dies, the ashes remain, the proof that the fire existed. The same with scars and emotions, emotional scars. The cause dissapears but leaves its print. A stamp.

Fini. The End. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment