This is basically a blog about having nothing of worth to blog about (which is not to say my normal blogs are blog-worthy but I normally have something to say).
So far this year I have written 5 blogs. 5. That's not a lot considering from September to December of last year I wrote a total of 41 blogs, though in fairness in the November and December of last year I wrote only 5 blogs in each of those months.
The strange thing is, although I have lots to say, I have not felt the need to say it on here. I feel in a way I am editing myself and not spelling out exactly how I feel, which is a sad state of affairs if I am honest as this is one of the places I like to be honest with myself and with whoever choses to read.
The last few nights while I have been ill I have on many occasions come to this blog to post, seen the empty box before me and closed it shortly after staring at the screen and searching my mind. I have hit a brick wall, a non-writers writers block.
And so, I will leave you with this wonderful video which is a live performance from one of my favourite artists singing one of my all time favourite songs. This will sum up in lyrics and music how I feel, without me having to go to the hassle of explaining...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQSlH-LLTQ
Click the link above for the wonderful Joni Mitchell singing Both Sides Now. For those who love a certain film about love (actually) you may recognise the song even if you have never heard of her before.
Until next time, which will hopefully be a time when I have something to actually say rather than write about having nothing to write and making a rather long post about such a thing... Au Revoir.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've just realised the title of this thread is terribly written. 'Not having nothing' would mean that I had something, which I didn't, so it was wrong... all apologies peeps who may read this shit-fest of a blog.
ReplyDeletex