November 27, 2009

08:02

Sometimes you can think you have some things that are real, but then soon enough they always fall down like everything else. I'm fed up of trying to sustain things, to always be the one that attempts to mend the fractured pieces. This always happens, and yet it still comes as a shock when it does, and why I wonder? Well, because things break when you least expect, or when everything else is breaking around you. It just has a habit of happening this way. But you see the true colors in times like this, the eyes open wide and the obvious stares you in the face. You learn.

These are the times which looking back I will appreciate the most, because no matter how bad things get, when I have pulled through and come out stronger, it's a reward.

I apologise for anyone who follows me on Twitter recently, because every day I have posted negative, ranty and totally self-obsessed tweets, which isn't what I originally set out to do with the medium. It's like this place, I set out to do one thing and iit gradually gets back to being a place to rant and get things off my chest, which is good for the old soul from my end but to those witnessing it, it must be tiring and boring. I admit, it helps... its the fact that its a place where I can simply get things off my mind, but I apologise, and thank those who stick with me and reply... It does mean a lot.

I have noticed I have 12 draft blogs... ones which I started and finished and then never posted for various reasons. I have done this alot often, mainly out of fear of simply being boring, or for writing shit along these lines which no-one would want to read. However, at one point I might just stick them all together and post a huge blog, which no-one will read but which will be there regardless.

I fancy a change of scenery as well, so at some point in the near future this place might look a bit different... but we will see.

Au Revoir dears,

x JH

No comments:

Post a Comment